Friday, January 28, 2011

Ghost Footprint Valentine's Day Card by Tomato Mama

Pickle and I have been hard at work making our Valentine's Day cards for the Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles for a couple of weeks now. We did some cookie cutter painting ( more on that in another post) for most of the family, but I wanted to do something different for my sister and her husband.

My sister needs a special card for a few reasons.

1. She's special!
2. She hates Valentine's day ( but does love to get cards from her favorite Pickle nephew.)
3. She hates feet. I love to exploit this fact any chance I get!
4. She is a ghost hunter. Really! Check out her and my brother in law here http://www.indianaghosttech.com/

This is what we made


The card reads, "I love you so much... It's scary!"

Here is some pics of the process of making it.





Love how these turned out! I'm going to have to frame one of the extras for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment