Friday, March 4, 2011

End of Winter Farmer's Market by Tomato Duck



Here are a few more pics from the trip Duck Mama and I took to our Farmer's Market yesterday. We are lucky enough to have a year round, indoor farmer's market. Pickle and I go often in the warmer months, but I'm sorry to say this was one of our first trips during this cold weather.

My first stop was to get a cup of coffee. Then the cute kitty cookies were calling our name ( pictured above) that Pickle was almost to proud of to eat. Almost.

Here is a sneaky pic I took of Duck Momma and Goose that I snapped at the spice stall.



  

We also picked up some yummy cheese and some apples. I am looking forward to going back soon and often and I loved getting to spend the day with Duck Momma! 









No comments:

Post a Comment